Thank you for your enquiries and interest to register to our school.
- For your kind information
- Our admission is open throughout the year except during examination months.
- For International Islamic School Malaysia
- We are using Cambridge Syllabus intergrated with Islamic curriculum i.e. Quran, Arabic, Islamic Studies, Halaqah, ibadah camp, etc..
- We offer primary education from Grade 1-6 and secondary education from Grade 7- A-Level.
- Our students seat for Cambridge examination:
- CIPP Examination (Cambridge International Primary Program) at Grade 6.
- IGCSE Examination (Cambridge General Certificate Secondary Education) at Grade 11.
- A-Level Cambridge (2 years course Pre University Programme).
- For Sekolah Setiabudi
- We follows the Malaysian Education syllabus; KSSR and KSSM, and JAIS.
- We offer primary education from Year 1-6 and secondary education from Form 1-5. We also have Al-Furqan class program whereby the students in this class are required to take Arabic language and Hafazan.
- Our students seat for Malaysian Education examination:
- Ujian Pencapaian Sekolah Rendah Malaysia(UPSR)
- Pentaksiran Tingkatan 3(PT3)
- Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia(SPM)
- Our school calendar as below:
For International Islamic School Malaysia(IISM) :
- SEMESTER 1: 6th August 2018 – 21st December 2018,Term 1 Break : 1st October 2018 – 5th October 2018
- SEMESTER 2: 7th January 2019 – 31st May 2019, Term 3 Break : 11th March 2017 – 15th March 2018
- SEMESTER 1 BREAK: 24th December 2018 – 4th January 2019
- SEMESTER 2 BREAK: 3rd June 2019 – 26th July 2019
*Next Intake for Semester 1, 2019/2020 will be on 29th July 2019
**School Calendar for Sekolah Setiabudi is the same as the Malaysia Education school calendar.
- Admission Procedures
- Fill up the application form from our website:
- [www.iium-schools.edu.my]>[Admission & Application]>[Registration Form]
- Complete the Registration Form, attach the required documentations:
- Photocopy of student Birth Certificate and Passport or ID
- Photocopy of parent Married Certificate
- Photocopy of parent ID or Passport
- Complete school records from previous school (or Pre School record for application to Grade 1) such as Academic, co-curriculum, discipline and health record
- School leaving certificate from previous school
- Letter of sponsorship for sponsored student
- 6 recent passport size photo (blue background)
*All the documents need to be submitted in English Translations
- Submit all the documents via:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Mail to IIUM Lower Education Sdn. Bhd., Central Complex, Batu 8, Jalan Sungai Pusu, Off Jalan Gombak, 53100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia OR
- Submit in person to the respective person in charge for Student Admission
- For applicant who is residing in China, India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nigeria, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan, a “Conditional Offer Letter” is issued once the application has succeeded through screenings.
- Upon arrival, please proceed to the school for an interview, Pre-Registration and Placement Tests at the respective school.
- An Offer Letter will be issued after 7 working days of completion of the Placement Test.
- Upon acceptance of the offer letter, please proceed to the Central Complex – Finance & Accounts Department to make payments for:-
- Registration Fee
- Deposit Fee
- Semester Tuition fee
- Hostel Fee for student who will stay at the Student Accommodation, ILESB.
*[Note: We appreciate full year payment]