IIUM Schools Sdn. Bhd. (ISSB) -formerly known as IIUM Lower Education Sdn. Bhd. – seeks to appoint an enthusiastic, reliable and self-motivated academic / non-academic employees to join ISSB-Schools. We offer attractive salaries and benefits that commensurate the qualifications and experiences and provide the opportunity to develop employees’ career path.
IMMEDIATE JOB VACANCY AT ISSB
1. ACADEMIC POST
- IISM Kuantan
- Chemistry (Temporary Teacher) – Available in Aug 2018
- Geography (Temporary Teacher) – Available in Aug 2018
- Physic (Temporary Teacher) – Available in Oct 2018
- Islamic Studies (Full Time Teacher) – Available in Oct 2018
- English (Temporary Teacher) – Available in Dec 2018
2. Setiabudi Primary
- Arabic (Temporary Teacher) – Available in Sept 2018
- English (Temporary Teacher) – Available in Oct 2018
- Science (Temporary Teacher) – Available in Jan 2019
- Islamic Studies (Temporary Teacher) – Available in Jan 2019
- English (Temporary Teacher) – Available in Feb 2019
- A good Bachelor Degree in the specific subject with experience / Diploma in Education or its equivalent will be an added advantage
- At least 1 – 2 years teaching experiences as Tutor for Cambridge Syllabus / KSSR Syllabus
- Patient, caring, responsible and passionate about teaching
- Good conduct
- Applicants should be Malaysian Citizens
2. PROCUREMENT EXECUTIVE
- To arrange all procurement activities relating to requisition for goods & services and
contract management such as purchase order, work order, tender process, etc.IIUM Schools Sdn Bhd (ISSB) seeks to appoint an enthusiastic, reliable and self-motivated academic / non-academic employee to join us. We offer attractive salaries and benefits that commensurate the qualifications and experiences and provide the opportunity to develop employees’ career path.
- To maintain the current process of procurement department and manuals.
- Receive the requisition from department/school and to process the appropriate documents
based on policy and procedures
- To review requisition completeness and accuracy, follow up on discrepancies with the initiating department/school and to identify available supplier for each requisitioned item.
- To correspond with vendors regarding prices, product availability and delivery.
- To co-ordinate for all tender processes and to ensure completion of the administrative processes evaluation process including bid security, contract documents until the award of the contract.
- Maintain all records and documents to ensure that procurement process, decision and contractual agreement are accurately documented.
- Maintain and update list of supplier from time to time.
- To prepare related reports and when required.
- To assist on research of current competitive market process for procurements goods & services.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Procurement Manager from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Economic / Accounting / Business Studies / Banking / Commerce / Management or equivalent.
- Preferably Executive / Senior Executive specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Contract Management (tender process) or equivalent.
- At least 2 years in relevant working experience.
- Knowledge in taking minutes of meeting is an advantage.
- Good command and written in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess strong negotiation skill and proactive attitude.
- Hardworking, self-motivated and able to work independently (minimal supervision) to accomplish task within deadline.
- Creative, able to work in fast-paced environment and tight deadlines.
- Able to accept challenge.
3. FELLOW STUDENT’S OFFICER (MALE)
- Responsible for Students’ Accommodations and Facilities.
- Monitoring students’ movement boarding onto bus to schools and students’ boarding off from bus upon returning from schools.
- Monitoring the overall matters in relation to students, hostel’s activities, hostel and student’s safety, welfare and disciplinary affairs.
- To ensure all hostel residents adhere to the Student Accommodation Rules & Regulations.
- To assist the residents in any problematic hostel matters.
- To submit weekly reports on the disciplinary matters, cleanliness, food quality and service, transportation and student’s attendance in the hostel.
- Fellow Student’s Officer on duty should always be ready ( at all times ) in their respective apartment, to attend to the needs of any emergency, disciplinary and medical cases as instructed by the Head Officer
- Ready to cover for other Fellow Student’s Officer on weekend; in case of emergency cases or when the other officer is on leave. (24 hours on call basis).
- To plan beneficial and meaningful hostel programs and activities.
- To perform any additional responsibilities assigned by the Head Officer.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Psychology / Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 – 2 years in relevant working experience.
- Good in human relation and verbal communication skills.
- Good command and written in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Have the characteristics of maturity, decent leadership attitude and experience in student management.
- Have a good religious background will be an added advantage.
- Responsible, self-motivated and able to work independently (minimal supervision) to accomplish task.
- Has own transport and valid driving license.
- Flexible and willing to work unsocial hours.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens.
- Interested candidates?
- Kindly submit your applications material including cover letter and comprehensive resume with minimum of two (2) references to:-
- Human Resource Department
IIUM Schools Sdn. Bhd.
(Formerly known as IIUM Lower Education Sdn. Bhd.)
Batu 8, Jalan Sungai Pusu
53100 Off Jalan Gombak
Email : email@example.com
Contact No. : 03-6188 4400 (ext. 81)
Fax. No. : 03-6188 3300