IIUM Schools Sdn. Bhd. (ISSB) -formerly known as IIUM Lower Education Sdn. Bhd. – seeks to appoint an enthusiastic, reliable and self-motivated academic / non-academic employees to join ISSB-Schools. We offer attractive salaries and benefits that commensurate the qualifications and experiences and provide the opportunity to develop employees’ career path.
IMMEDIATE JOB VACANCY AT ISSB
INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC SCHOOL MALAYSIA (IISM) SCHOOL PRINCIPAL, GOMBAK CAMPUS
(Primary, Secondary & A-levels)
IIUM Schools Sdn. Bhd. (ISSB) is seeking a passionate and visionary educational leader for our IISM Schools located in Gombak, Batu 8, Selangor. This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced Principal to work with an innovative, collaborated and talented team in our schools.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree / Post Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree in Education / Teaching / Training or equivalent.
- More than ten (10) years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably individual with Principal experiences specializing in Education or equivalent.
- Possess leadership qualities to lead and motivate schools’ teams.
- Experience with the Cambridge Syllabus for Primary, Secondary and A-levels preferred.
- Good command of English
- Ensure health and safety of the students, staff and visitors.Possess concern on children educational growth, organizational skills and creativity-relevant skills.
- General Duties
- A visionary educational school leader who able to set the tone for excellence for the school.
- Responsible for all aspects of the day to day management of the School and to administer and supervise staff and routines to ensure operational efficiency.
- Ensure that the school’s operations comply with the predetermined policy and work implementation is in line with the mission of the school.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the curriculum and to liaise closely with the Management to ensure consistency of learning and positive growth and development processes.
- Responsible to monitor periodically with the immigration unit on the foreign staff work permit and student’s visa.
- Ensure the environment of the school is conducive which includes timely maintenance of the facility and classroom: notice boards are updated with latest and meaningful information; student works are properly displayed.
- Education Standard & Student Welfare
- Take responsibility for planning to ensure that each student is achieving positive learning outcomes with the love of continuous learning.
- Maintain an overview of the curriculum to ensure effectiveness implementation and to ensure the highest possible quality of education for students.
- Develop and foster the positive relationship with students.
- Responsible to encourage high morale and discipline standards.
- Ensure regular reporting to the parents.
- Handle complaints in professional manner and ensure any raised issues are resolved satisfactorily.
- Manage the manpower allocation of academic staff which includes hiring of good teachers, managing poor performers and set high standard of education.
- Ensure that the School Top Management is well informed about the school matters.
- IIUM Schools Sdn Bhd (ISSB) seeks to appoint an enthusiastic, reliable and self-motivated academic / non-academic employee to join us. We offer attractive salaries and benefits that commensurate the qualifications and experiences and provide the opportunity to develop employees’ career path.
- Interested candidates?
- Kindly submit your applications material including cover letter and comprehensive resume with minimum of two (2) references to:-
- Human Resource Department
IIUM Schools Sdn. Bhd.
(Formerly known as IIUM Lower Education Sdn. Bhd.)
Batu 8, Jalan Sungai Pusu
53100 Off Jalan Gombak
Email : email@example.com
Contact No. : 03-6188 4400 (ext. 81)
Fax. No. : 03-6188 3300